One of my favorite foods when I was still a gluten-eater was French bread. I would buy it hot from the oven at King Soopers at 4 pm and by 4:30 I’d be hyper focused on dipping the warm, yeasty bread into ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Oh, how I missed French bread after becoming gluten free. Major GF brands have French bread offerings but they did not measure up. I wanted the closest thing to “real” French bread that I could find and realized I had to make it myself to achieve that goal.
I am very excited and proud to present my Gluten AND Dairy Free French Baguette. Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside with a flavor reviling “real” French bread even you non-gluten-free friends and family would question if it was really gluten free.
This substantial 12 oz and 12 inch loaf tastes best if toasted or heated in some way. What can you make with the French Baguette?
- A Panini with your choice of meats and veggies. And don’t forget the mayo!
- A Cuban sandwich
- French toast! Slice the baguette into evenly sized pieces, soak in egg mixture and cook in skillet, getting a nice crust on each side.
- French bread pizza. Slice the loaf lengthwise, add toppings and cook in a 400 degree oven
- Crostini appetizers. Slice the baguette into evenly sized pieces, sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper and toast in the oven. Once out of the oven, top with your favorite ingredients like goat cheese, red peppers, basil, tomatoes, olive tapenade the combinations are endless.
- Garlic bread. Slice the baguette into evenly sized pieces (or slice lengthwise to make out of entire loaf, spread with butter or butter substitute, sprinkle on garlic powder or garlic salt and toast in a 400 degree oven.
The French Baguettes are available for purchase in 2 packs and 5 packs.
[button url=https://victoriasglutenfreekitchen.com/gluten-free-products/gluten-free-french-baguettes/ size=14 color=#d60d8c]Buy French Baguettes Now![/button]